Butterfly Type Scalp Vein Set for Infusion with Ce and ISO
|FOB Price:||US $0.0175 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100,000 Pieces||US $0.0175/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 PCS / Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 19g/20g/21g/22g/23g/24g/25g/26g/27g
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All People
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: 6018982323
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 6078340032
- Trademark: Sainty
- Specification: CE & ISO
- HS Code: 9018909000
- Type: Infusion Set
- Certification: CE
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Size: 19g/20g/21g/22g/23G/24G/25g/26g/27g
- Transport Package: Individual Blister Packing/OEM Available
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Scalp vein set:
· Short beveled siliconized needle facilitates atraumatic cannulation.
· Thin wall needle provides better flow rate per gauge.
· Butterfly shaped wings facilitate easy handling and attachment with the skin.
· The proximal end of the set is provided with flexible Female-Luer fitting.
· E.T.O. Sterile & Pyrogen Free.
· Size: Fr18 - Fr25
1 Butterfly type
2 Soft wing easy to grasp and easy fixed on the body of a patient
3 Unique design to prevent accidental puncture needle tip protective sleeve
The corresponding color and specifications of 4 wing, convenient identification
5 Screw type
6 Sharp needle tip to make the patient comfortable
7 The product security device having a unique, by pulling the PVC tube, the scalp needle retraction to the safety of the sheath, the medical care personnel without touching the needle, prevent accidental puncture. When the needle is retracted after being fixed in the safety sheath, can not be used again.
CE and ISO certified.
Free samples are available