Standard Microscope Slide
Our microscope slides are manufactured from high quality glass sheets, the dimensions of which have been standardized to millimeters. All of our slides are produced with reliability and quality which are considered to be the best.
1. The surface of our slides are tipically flat and optically clear.
2. We have 3 types of edges to match the various usage:
A. Cut (unground) edges
B. Smooth and ground edges with 90 degree shapes.
C. Smooth and ground edges with 90 degree shapes and with sprecisely clipped corners.
3. Our standard slides have 22 or 20mm frosted at one end on single side or both sides for easy marking.
4. Our concave slides have one or two circular recesses which have a depth of approx. 0.6- 0.8mm and a diameter of approx. 15-18mm. They are excellent for viewing and using.
5. Color microscope slide with a printed area (22mm) on one side or both sides on one end.
1. 50 slides or 72 slides per box
2. Individually paper interleaved
3. One desiccant packed in each box
4. Each box in a closely vacuumed polypropylene bag
1. Slides are ready to use as received.
2. You'd better store them in a storage box which provides the utmost protection.
3. Don't keep them for too long and an aging process may affect the quality of the slides.
4. Please use them within the expiration time ( 12 months according to storing condition)
5. Long exposure to solvents will cause the slide to warp.