Ovulation (LH) Test Strip for Finding Fertile Days
|FOB Price:||US $0.043 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30,000 Pieces||US $0.043/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: STY-OT2
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: 6018982323
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 6078340032
- Shape: Strip
- Reaction Time: 15 Minutes
- Transport Package: Neutral Carton Packing/ OEM Available
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Three Years
- Logo Printing: with or Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Test Width: 2.5mm
- Certificate: Ce and ISO
- Trademark: Sainty
- Specification: Strip / cassete
- HS Code: 90303320
Ovulation test strip is used to help women to find fertile days. Unlike temperature charting, which tells you that you have ovulated, an ovulation test predicts ovulation so you know when you will be fertile. Since an unfertilized egg has a short lifespan, knowing when you will ovulate can greatly increase the odds you will get pregnant.
There are two types of ovulation tests: test strips that you dip in urine and midstream tests that work similar to a pregnancy test.
The sample application is standardized through application of a plastic dropper that is provided in every test kit.
The sample is applied into a test well which ensures steady sample flow through the reactive test region.
The reaction approximately takes 5 minutes with visual appearance of control and test lines (usually one line for negative, and both lines for positive results).
The results can be obtained in qualitative or semi-quantitative formats, depending on individual test or technique.
Packing: Neutral packing or OEM available
Lead time: within 3-4 weeks after receipt of the dawn payment of 30% of total amount
We will always be at your best service.