Sperm Concentration Rapid Test Cassette for Self Use
|FOB Price:||US $1.93 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1.93/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: STY-ST02
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: 6018982323
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 6078340032
- Shape: Cassette
- Reaction Time: 15 Minutes
- Transport Package: Neutral Carton Packing/ OEM Available
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Three Years
- Logo Printing: with or Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Test Width: 2.5mm
- Certificate: Ce and ISO
- Trademark: Sainty
- Specification: Strip / cassete
- HS Code: 90303320
For in vitro diagnostic use only. Suitable for self-testing use.
WHEN TO COLLECT SEMEN FOR THE TEST?
Wait at least 48 hours, but no more than seven days after your last ejaculation.
HOW TO COLLECT SEMEN?
1. Wash your hands and genitals with soap.
2. Collect your semen sample by manual stimulation (masturbation), in the semen collection cup provided.
3. Ejaculate directly into the semen collection cup without losing any portion of the semen. Do not use a condom to collect the sample. (If you do lose any semen, discard the sample, rinse the cup with tap water only and let it air dry before using it again. Do not use soap or detergent to wash the cup. Wait at least 48 hours, but no more than seven days to recollect a new semen sample.)
4. After collecting the sample, let the cup stand upright on a flat surface.
5. Samples may be tested up to 3 hours after collection. Discard sample if not tested within 3 hours and wait at least 48 hours to obtain a fresh sample to test.
6. When you are ready to test, follow the instructions in the next section,
HOW TO DO THE TEST?
1. Gently shake the collection cup with semen then let the sample standing for at least twenty(20) minutes, but no more than 60 minutes for the semen to become thin ( liquefied) before testing. (The semen sample
is too thick for test immediately after ejaculation).
2. Gently stir the sample in the collection cup with the semen transfer device for 10 times.
3. Unscrew the cap of the solution bottle. Transfer 0.1 ml of the sample into the solution bottle with the semen transfer device, avoid any bubbles.
4. Screw the cap of solution bottle tightly and gently mix the sample thoroughly. It's recommended to turn the solution bottle upside down for 5-10 times.
5. Let the solution bottle standing for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the testing cassette from the sealed pouch by tearing at the notch and place the testing cassette on a flat surface.
7. Unscrew the smaller cap of the solution bottle, and add 2 full drops of the semen sample on the sample well of the cassette vertically.
8. Wait for 5-10 minutes and read the result. Do not read results before 5 minutes or after 10 minutes.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS?
Colored bands are visible in both the control region (C) and the test region (T). It indicates a positive result (the sperm concentration ≥15×106 /ml).
A colored band is visible only in the control region (C). No color band appears in the test region (T). It indicates a negative result (the sperm
No visible band at both region, or there is a visible band only in the test region but not in the control region. Repeat with a new test cassette.
Please make sure the adding sample volume is enough. If the test still fails, please contact the distributor for technical assistance.
Packing: Neutral packing or OEM available
Lead time: within 3-4 weeks after receipt of the dawn payment of 30% of total amount
We will always be at your best service.