Safety I. V. Catheter / Cannula with Needle Retraction
|FOB Price:||US $0.108 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.108/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Neutral/ OEM Blister Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: STY-032
- Application: Surgical
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: All
- Gauge: 14G, 16g, 18g, 20g, 22g and 24G
- Specification: Gauge size: 14g, 16g, 18g, 20g, 22g & 24g
- HS Code: 90183900
- Type: Surgical Needle & Hook
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Shape: Cannula with Needle Retraction
- Trademark: SAINTY
- Origin: Jiangsu, Yangzhou
1) Different type options: Without wings, without injection port, with wings, with injection port, with wings, without injection port, with wings, with injection site and extension tube (Y-type)
2) Needle retraction then close needle to prevent needle from hurting users.
3) Gauge size: 14g, 16g, 18g, 20g, 22g, 24g, 26g available
4) Vent fitting: with heparin cap, with needle-free connector.
5) Material: PP material and stainless needle
6) Also known as venous trocar venous indwelling needle.The core components including can be retained in the intravascular catheter/soft casing, and stainless steel puncture guided needle core.
7) Can be used to reduce the pain of patients in injection, release the burden and workload of nurses and improve the medical efficiency. Comfortable, convenient and easy to use.
8) When pulling needle hub from the catheter hub, a safety clip will close the needle tip. This function will not only avoid injury to the patient, but also avoid the contamination to the blood of patient and nurse.
9) Sterilized by EO gas.
10) With CE and ISO certified
Neutral packing and OEM available
Within 3-4 weeks / depending on the quantity
Sainty will always be at your best service.